Border crossing with tools

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:32:29 -0300

I have only gone into the US, with mine. Their main concern, was that I was not going to work.
Since I was going to a Convention, I just said I needed them for classes.
I can't see any problem. (Depending on the agent, on duty)

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KGPonche@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:59 AM
  Subject: Border crossing with tools

  Hi all,

  I will be doing a job in New England this summer and plan to return to
  the midwest driving through Quebec and Ontario.  I won't be working in
  Canada but need to have my tools with me while there.  Do veteren
  border crossers have any suggestions on what to do or not to do at
  border crossings regarding tools?

  Thanks,
  Ken Ponche
  Saint Louis Missouri