WTB Book, "Tone Building" by American Steel and Wire

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

Vestal Press didn't QUITE go out of business, but it
is significantly downsized and owned by another
company, last I heard. Certainly not the amazing
organization it was when friend and neighbor Harvey
Roehl ( who was  a "second father" to me ) ran it!

     Peace,
     Thump

P.S. Do you intend to make this available to all ? It
should be Public Domain, by now, I would think.

--- John Ross <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> How about just ordering it from your local library?
> The reprinted version I have was by Vestal Press,
> which went out of business a few years ago.
>
> John M. Ross
> Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
> jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca

Discover Yahoo!