gram gauges

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:17:33 -0400

Bill doesn't list a gram gauge on his web site, nor does it appear on =
his price list. Do you know what price they go for normally?

Terry Farrell

  A follow up here. I just got my gauge in the mail and it works great. =
The guy has a bunch of positives on ebay. I think he is reputable.

  =20

  Dean

  Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

  PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

  Terre Haute IN  47802

  =20

  I found a guy in Australia with a supply of 45 Correx gauges  like =
what Spurlock sells that are +/-50 gram scales. He wants $50 each for =
them plus $10 shipping.  If anyone wants one you may contact him =
directly:

  =20

  Michael Benham

  mbenham@bigpond.net.au