[CAUT] Fwd: Amber Alert Do NOT DELETE

Jim jim@pianoguy.com
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:29:08 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0035_01C56A26.5F4F6F30
wim
Please check this site before sending any of these hoaxes on to your =
friends . .=20
The motivation is admirable, but the facts are wrong.
Jim Kinnear
"A man is about as big as the things that make him angry." -- Winston =
Churchill
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/cgi-bin/mfs/www/hoaxbusters/archive?link=3Dht=
tp://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBSympathy.shtml&file=3D/www/hoaxbusters/HBSymp=
athy.shtml&line=3D968#mfs
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@aol.com=20
  To: erikblees@yahoo.com ; lizardmeow@hotmail.com ; =
pygarber@earthlink.net ; Ofstun@comcast.net ; =
tinethevenin@dagknudsen.com ; caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:00 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Fwd: Amber Alert Do NOT DELETE

  In a message dated 6/5/2005 5:38:25 PM Central Standard Time, =
sbloomer@charter.net writes:
          amber alert
          Look at the picture, read what her father says, then forward =
his message on.=20

          Maybe if every one passes this on someone will see this child, =
that is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her =
picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas, South America, and =
Canada etc. Thanks=20

          Pass this to everyone in your address book.=20

          We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 =
year old daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture =
moving on.=20
          With luck on her side she will be found.
          I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email =
on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl, Penny =
Brown, is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks..
          It is still not too late. Please help us If anyone anywhere =
knows anything, please contact me at: zicozicozico@hotmail.com=20
          I am including a picture of her. V All prayers are =
appreciated!!

          VV

          It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your =
child, you would want all the help you could get.=20

           =20
           =20
           =20
        =20