Some Very Important Deep breathing ....

Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:46:51 +0100

Hello Alan
You said: P.S. Remember: To err is human; to forgive, divine.=20
OK! You have erred?
I forgive you
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech ; Joseph Garrett=20
  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 10:23 PM
  Subject: Some Very Important Deep breathing ....

  Inhale ................

  Exhale .........................

  Inhale .................................... (hold it) =

  Exhale .........................

  Now don't y'all feel better?

  I used to get my panties in a wad on this list quite often (as some =
may remember) and I could sling excrement toward the oscillating =
rotational air circulation device with the best of them ... well, =
almost.

  But the learning stops, fun becomes tension, friends become estranged, =
etc., please forgive the sermon but it really is better when people are =
a little more cautious in how and when they post and work hard to NOT be =
offended. Which is most important because sometimes we post without =
intent to push anybody's buttons, but we just do.

  I'm even trying to talk Bill B into coming back on line, just to liven =
things up.

  Don't worry, be happy .....

  OUCH ....

  (Twisted my ankle getting down from the soap box, there.)

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri

  P.S. Remember: To err is human; to forgive, divine. To really screw =
things up, however, you need a bureaucrat with a rule book, a computer, =
and a federal judge standing by.