Yamaha Parts

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:51:20 -0300

Try Yamaha Canada,
rgiesbrecht@yamaha.ca
E-mail Address(es):
  rgiesbrecht@yamaha.ca

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BRETT GLASS
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:20 PM
  Subject: Yamaha Parts

  Aloha ,

  Here in Maui I service pianos that come from all over the world .  As you know Yamaha America will not sell parts for those pianos . Sometimes I have been able to get parts somewhere else .  This customer request only Yamaha parts. Where can I go at Yamaha to take care of their and my customer . This is a U-3  S# H2024440 1976 . I need matching key top for C-4 , and damper assembly for B-2 . The one with the over damper .  Or a S# from an American U-3 about that age !

  Thanks for your help,

  Brett Glass

  A Sharp Piano Service Maui

  --