models

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:44:56 -0400

Tom,
         Obviously you have used FileMaker and have a pretty good idea of
what it does. I'm just getting around to using it myself and the learning
curve is steep. See my reply to Don Mannino which explains a bit better
what I am trying to do with this small segment of data. I may make it
happen, I may not. Never know until you try, eh?

best,
Greg