Atelier Concert Followup

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 01:23:45 -0600

Hi Andre,
                   You are almost as handsome as me ;-).   I have now used=
=20
5 sets of your punching's. One word only Fantastic. I will be installing a=
=20
set in every major regulation job from now on.  It pays it's own way in the=
=20
time you save refining after touch.  A hard landing that don't feel so=20
hard, Just precise.  The tone and touch improvement  has to be experienced=
=20
to be believed. Well done, and Thank you.
Can't wait for the let off buttons.
I will demonstrate the punching's in my interactive regulation class in=20
Kansas City.
Oh Jurgen, That will cost you a least one beer.

Regards roger