Heater bar question

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:50:30 +0100

Hello Julia
25Watt DamppChaser for an upright (installed suspended half-way up the =
kneeboard area). 15Watt for a grand (installed over the keys) Why use =
anything else? Protek CLP if the centres start siezing.
Michael G.(UK)=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 5:12 AM
  Subject: Heater bar question

  Greetings,

           A church where I tune is moving their Baldwin studio upright =
from upstairs into a bit of a damp situation, to their basement. The =
choir director wants a Damp Chaser installed, however I think it will =
merely need a heater bar. The question is, what wattage? Looking in the =
Schaff supply book there are about 10 models to choose from. How do I =
determine which is the right one?

  Thanks
  Julia Gottshall
  Reading, PA