Steinway magazine

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 05:15:09 -0500

Paul, Jim,

At 20:44 6/10/2005, you wrote:

>Subject: Steinway magazine
>
>Any one else get the new Steinway magazine.  It is 160 pages full of
>Steinway history, old models, art cases, lore, Steinway artists and slick
>high quality paper.  It also contains ads from other high price fields.  It
>is published by "Faircourt".  Not sure how I got on their list.
>Jim
>James Grebe
>
>Yes
>Paul C

Yes...and yes.

One was sent to the college (generically addressed) and got routed to me
and when I got home, there was one waiting for me there.  I'll put one in
the head piano prof's mailbox on Monday...

I think that three possible sources for the mailling list are: 1)
people/institutions who've bought S&S pianos, 2) people/instutions who've
put their own name on lists like wanting the institutional requirements
materials, 3) former attendees of factory technician seminars.

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.