Splicing Strings (New pictures of the superior method)

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:37:58 -0500

CarL I missed some of this; thus, the pictures don't relate to me how to =
proceed.  Can you advise how to get more information?   Many thanks,  =
Jim Dally
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Carl Teplitski=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Splicing Strings (New pictures of the superior method)

  Thanks Don   . .   great pics.

  Carl

  Don wrote:

Hi Carl,

Here are some images:

http://www.kencove.com/stafix/tieinl.gif

At 09:49 PM 6/1/2005 -0500, you wrote:
 =20
Couldn't wait tp open your message, and found no pics. Is it me, or
didn't the pics. get sent ???  Disappointed !!

Carl  /  Winnipeg

Michael Gamble wrote:

   =20
Hello David Van  and List
What I like about the reef-knot splice is the very compact knot it=20
makes with no ends sticking out. For this knot you need: One pair=20
strong small round-nosed, One duck-billed (so you can see what you're=20
doing) and plenty of practice.
Regards
Michael G.(UK)

     =20