(no subject)

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:45:42 +0200

On 12-jun-05, at 14:11, David C. Stanwood wrote:

> PS - André... just because I disagree or express an opposing opinion
> about an idea doesn't make me your "enemy".  I'm sorry that you feel
> this way and I'll try not to hurt your feelings in the future, however
> I will never hesitate to express my opinion based on facts and
> experience even if it chances to go against the grain.

Mr Stanwood.

Some time ago you sent an email to pianotech in which you made it clear
that you had tried some new piano related items, and you made it clear
that you could not distinguish any difference at all on a "certain
vintage Steinway" belonging to one of your friends.
In principle, there is nothing at all wrong with that, and for that
reason we got into a rather lively discussion, if you recall.
That's what the List is for, indeed.

The fact that I put a private email on the list is a dumb mistake which
happens every now and then to list subscribers in general, and I
publicly apologized for that.
I will write an email to you privately (and hopefully to the right
address) to settle "this issue" between us.

A. Oorebeek