Crescendo Punchings

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:56:30 EDT

Jon ,  Jon .... don't despair , soon  we'll be tradin sets a cresendo
punchings like baseball cards.  Ya know  who's got em when! Good to hear your
experience & we all know you're not  prone to delusional behavior & your always the
very last one to  consider how spiffy the emperers new clothed are !!!
  Dale

Just as soon as I get my ration card <g>, I can order  more and start
in on all the
performance pianos in my charge.  Mostly to get a handle on after touch
through
the dynamic range with the  benefit of improved tonal output and vise versa.

Andre, I give these an  AA++ rating.
The greatest thing to come along since the TLRG.   <G>
--

Regards,

Jon Page