Brown(e) action parts wanted...

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

There was an article by Jack Wyatt in (I believe it was) the May 2004 Journal. Of course, that is the copy I'm missing. It has the basic info, and, most likely, another way to spell Broun.  :-)

Dave Davis, RPT

Susan Kline <skline@peak.org> wrote:
At 10:19 AM 6/13/2005 -0700, Gordon wrote:
>To Joe, and anyone else who has done a Brown(e) to
>Renner conversion, or junked a Brown(e) action:

Okay, can anyone tell me definitely whether Brown(e) ends
with an "e" or not? And who was he? And when did he live?
And where did he work? Was he a Chickering designer? And
what was his first name?

Thanks ...

Susan-the-sometimes-ignorant