steinway O redesign.

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:09:56 -0400

Dale -
Regarding the photos (pianostuff 261[1], sent on Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:43:58
-0400 (EDT) which I don't know how to include in the reply -  can you
explain (remind me) why the bass cutoff has what look like filled notches?
Also, does the bass corner of the board get glued, or is that what you
refer to as floating?  Also, two more questions.  What's a Jolly loop?
What's a soundboard fish?  What's the remote on the lower right do?  That
was three.

David Skolnik