Performance facility inventory

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:24:32 -0500

Barbara:

We have 2 recital venues, one that holds 500 people and one that seats
160.  In the larger one there is an S&S D and a Yamaha CFIIIS.  In the
smaller one there is an S&S B.  Occasionally a floater is brought in
there (under protest) if a second piano is needed and that is a Baldwin
SF10.  The stage there is too small to keep two pianos in there all the
time.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Barbara Richmond
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:29 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Performance facility inventory

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of the performance facility where
work.  Here are the questions:

How many pianos are available in your major concert/recital hall and
what
sizes are they?  (Example, 2 S&S Ds and 1 S&S B)

Do you have any comments on what you think the ideal inventory would be?

If you think folks are interested, reply on-line, otherwise, e-mail me
privately.

Thanks,
Barbara Richmond, RPT
piano57@flash.net