pocket pc

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:41:10 -0400

David,
         Well, a couple of thoughts, if you don't mind. First, the pocket
PC's tend to crash, or so I've heard. The palm units are a bit more stable.
Both units are nice and small but the Pocket PC is the only one with tuning
software. As of this years convention all 3 tuning ETD packages are
available for that platform. Both these platforms, however, are on their
way out. Or so I'm told.
         Since I have this strong desire to print invoices on the spot I've
been looking in other directions. I really don't like watered
down applications if I can avoid them. Toward that end I've been looking at
the Toshiba Libretto. This is actually the first commercial PC small enough
to significantly lighten my load but still provide all that I'm accustomed
to have a computer do for me.
         David, I wish you all the best in your search and decision making
process.

Greg Newell