Pitchlock

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:09:30 -0500

Subject: Pitchlock

Has anyone had experience with the pitchlock devices.  It sounds like
something that would help with some wild bass strings, and maybe even some
false beating treble strings.  However the startup cost is pretty hefty.
Not bad if it does what it says, but I thought I might inquire from the list
first.

Any thoughts??

Ed Carwithen

John Day, OR

Ed

The class on Pitchlock at the K C Institute demonstrated their use.
Attendees listened to the "before" and the "after" in the speaking lengths,
front and rear duplex.  They work as claimed.

Paul C