pocket pc and verituner

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:47:28 -0400

Kerry,
         I use a Canon BJC-55 color inkjet printer. Admittedly old
technology but it does exactly what I want and more importantly at the size
I want. For some silly reason the printer manufacturers are going bigger
and bigger with portable printers. They've gotten to the p[oint where I
don't think they are very portable at all. The connection to the PC is via
IRda or infrared.

best,
Greg