back problems

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:14:40 -0700

Hi, Greg

If you can close it with a C clamp, how about filling the crack with the
heat-thinned epoxy, like I described, and then using the C clamp on it for
a day or two? You wouldn't need to fill the crack to the brim if you're
going to close it, just get some thinned-by-warmth (slow set) epoxy coating
it all the way along. Sounds like very little work, and it might do the
trick. The heat might speed up the epoxy set, so I wouldn't hang around --
just get it in there fast and clamp it.

Susan