Tuning price

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:35:29 -0500

Don't know about the UK.

But here in St. Louis, MO, a computer guru can make a minimum of $50 / hour

If you are in the "latest and greatest" arena, like Java, C++, etc., you
can command around $100 / hour

And, if you are at a big company level, like IBM SE (Support Engineers)
a whappen $500 - $800 / hour

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler