RE: Würzen felt

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:35:44 -0700

Thanks, Dale, Yes, I meant the W=FCrzen hammers of each.  This gives me =
an
idea of what to expect.

jeannie

=20

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

=20

  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:10 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: W=FCrzen felt

=20

   Jeannie

  You mean between Renner Wurzen & Ronsen Wurzen. Right? Yes IMO there =
are
significant differences.

   I have no way of knowing if Renner uses the AA quality. I haven't =
used
Renners in years but the difference for me has always been too much =
needling
for my taste  with Renners & very little or none with the Ronsen Wurzen.
Both good quality hammers with different ideas about density & how to
achieve tone.

  Dale Erwin

=20

=20

=20

of you who have used both Renner and Ronsen, is there a
significant difference? =20
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

=20