(no subject)

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:06:39 -0700

Hi, Jeannie:
	In San Diego, there is a very nice shop run by Mark Adams.  The shop
building belongs to Greene Music, but Mark has all of his equipment in
there.  They do rebuilding of mostly Steinways.  I think he has every tool
known to mankind in there.  His work is first-class, no WORLD CLASS.  It's
hard to contact him, though.  The info is in the resource guide.  Good luck!
Paul McCloud
San Diego.

<caut@ptg.org>; PTG Topics <ptg-l@ptg.org>