Kansas City (MO & KS)

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:37:28 -0600

Joe, List,
    Actually not, Joe, as far as the sales tax goes. It has popped-up
before, and will again.  The timing of notification by state authorities
was the larger issue, I believe. I'm not sure and it doesn't matter. Doing
business means doing bureaucracy, too. You just don't get paid to do
someone else's paperwork.
    For various reasons, a few exhibitors were unable to attend at the last
minute. These things happen, and can't be avoided.
    The overall space was terrific, with good access, etc. It will continue
to be a viable facility for future institutes.
    Be sure to watch for reports about the institute in future Journals.

Regards,
Guy Nichols, RPT