Kansas City (MO & KS)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:23:26 -0400

Hmmmmm. You didn't see me at the convention because I called late and =
was told all the vendor space had been rented......and that I would be =
called if any space opened up. Hmmmm. Grrrrrr. Hmmmm. Grrrrr.....

Terry Farrell
  SNIP

  The convention was as satisfying and as exhausting as usual...the only =
negative (and a small one at that) was that the Exhibition Hall seemed a =
bit less populous than usual...not by those attending, but those =
exhibiting.  The quality of the exhibits is not in question, simply that =
there seemed to be fewer of them.

  SNIP

  Stan Ryberg=20
  Barrington IL=20