How to adjust let-off with no adjustable capstan?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:11:32 -0500

> Well well.
>
> I must say that your answer sounds typically american.  Main purpose is
> money to get out of the situation.  No money, no reasonable reason to go
> for it.  Old no money klunker, trash.  Old fashioned apparently not
> efficient desing, forget it.  If needed, replace by the efficient
> thing.  Other, discard and trash.  This does make sense.  But there is
> some sense it doesn' make.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Stéphane Collin.

It makes plenty of sense if you have better things waiting for you.
Are you telling me you'd gladly neglect paying and aesthetically
rewarding work on better instruments so you could waste time and
energy for no income on a piano that isn't worth fixing?

Typically,
Ron N