grand transporter

Brad Smith staff@smithpiano.com
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:01:05 -0400

 Best regards,
Brad Smith
www.smithpiano.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Farrell [mailto:mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com]
  Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:03 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: grand transporter

  Awesome dude! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Great idea. I'm going to
have to give this a little thought!

  Terry Farrell
    You could build you one like mine.
    It not only transports, but tilts the piano over onto it's side very
safely.
    http://www.smithpiano.com/ptg.htm

    Brad Smith, RPT
     www.smithpiano.com