How to adjust let-off with no adjustable capstan?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:35:30 -0500

At 06:06 6/25/2005, you wrote:
>Au contraire Conrad,
>
>One of the first pianos that my father let me tune by myself was at a
>legion. I still to this day remember the, to say the least,
>unfavorable conditions. There were a few patrons there that kept
>telling me when I should " change note" and play something... ;-)
>
>Marcel

That sounds like the nursing homes I've been in.

> > They haven't been to the Legion, have they, John?
> > ;-}

I suppose I should have been more specific.  I've been to John's Legion... ;-0

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.