Deverdigrising results - Brown Action

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:51:52 -0700

Thumper said: "If I can avoid making a  Mylar (TM) pattern of
all these flanges, then heating them off, re-pinning
and regluing them, trying to match the tracing, I
guarantee y'all 100% that I will !"

Thumper,
Why do you always do it the hard way?!!! The best way, IMO, would be to =
screw drill through the flanges, into the rail; install screws w/bees =
wax; remove screws and pop them off with a chisel! Then Sandpaper the =
rail and reinstall.=20
As for all the high toxicity chemicals- - - - Sheesh! What a "Cleany =
Beany"!<G> You being a guy (?), you should know that dirt is part of our =
existence!<G> (Girls need not comment!<G>)
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I