Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:20:42 -0400

Privately Schmivately. I'm interested but why does it have to involve the
executive branch? Why not just offer it yourselves and book a block of
hotel rooms after we get a head count. My wife could help with this as
she's had a bit of travel planner experience. Count me in!! Provisionally
of course. No Holy Days please.

excitedly,
Greg