Steinway Backchecks

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:04:31 -0500

> Ron N said: "I get 10+ x 58mm, so that looks pretty close. Any chance of
> your
> stocking the 1.8mm Ecsaine as well?"
> Ron,
> Escaine????? What the heck are you using that stuff for? Got my
> curiosity going here?<G>
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.

Backchecks, Joe. Ain't you paying attention? Toray makes a 1.85mm
thickness specifically for piano use, but it doesn't seem to be
available anywhere in this country in less than multiple lifetime
usage quantities. I thought a supplier might be in a position to
buy a minimum quantity and sell it in smaller acreage lots to us.
I'm in the market.

Ron N