pocket pc

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:23:44 -0400

There's now a demo version of TuneLab Pocket.  If you don't have a =
Pocket PC yet, you can download a trial version of TuneLab Pro, which =
has the same features.

http://www.tunelab-world.com

--Cy--
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:04 PM
  Subject: Re: pocket pc

  Steve,=20

  I'd be very interested in what you mean by this. I'm going to be =
retiring soon and am trying to decide what I=20
  want to "go with". The University bought my SAT III, so I'm going to =
have to leave it there. I've been an aural=20
  tuner for over 30 years but I love the advantages of the SAT, etc.! =
I've heard some good things about Tunelab
  and know several who use it, but I'm wondering what you mean by more =
user friendly!=20

  Avery