pocket pc

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:18:06 -0400

Dean,
         I did mention that I have no experience with the software but was
reporting what I had heard about it from others. What's the surprise in
that? You seem a bit oversensitive. We all report things to friends and
others on a very regular basis based on things we've heard. Since there is
no attempt to declare it as fact and in fact reporting the nature of the
information, what's the problem? There was no attempt to denigrate anyone
or anything here. Sheesh.

Greg Newell