Deverdigrising results - Brown Action..OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

Henny started as a joke writer for Milton Berle, back
in his vaudeville days. Just read that yesterday.
     Thump

--- hubert liverman <hubertliverman@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Henny was the second guest on the Carson Show years
> ago. The first was a young starlet....he did not
> acknowledge her presence at all and only looked at
> Jhonny. After about 5 "Hennys" she started to hoot,
> and fall over the couch laughing. 20 more later he
> quickly snapped his head to her and said. "My dear
> you look tired....would you like to come to my
> dressing room and lay down." I know nothing further
> about this affair.
>
> Hubert Liverman
> Opelika,Al.
>

>   One of Henny Youngmans story is "You know why
> gentlemen prefer blonds?  They get dirty quicker.
>
>   Carl Meyer PTG assoc
>   Santa Clara, Ca.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com