Booties for Pedals

Byeway222@aol.com Byeway222@aol.com
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:44:46 EDT

The ladies who like to keep 'Booties' on new piano pedals are often  the
people who refer to their pianos as 'She' in my experience.  (We are in  UK here,
bye the way, and my patience can wear quite thin!)
However, I have just come across a real first for me.  In the foyer of  our
new Opera House in Cardiff there is a Steinway 'B'  with its legs  covered in
beautifully tailored black 'leatherette' leggings held  immaculately in place
with 'Velcro'.  How's that for safety, fashion and  sexiness!

Ric