Whip rebuilding was Re: knuckle size/ knuckle mounting distance

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:18:43 -0600

SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG

John,
    We've (SAMA) found that sometimes the replacement whips just don't ....
well... they don't. So, we rebuild the old ones with new bushings, pins,
regulating felts, and springs. Cheaper than replacements, and you get to
keep your weights and measures. Call Salvador direct at 915-727-4138, or
e-mail at  joeltere@prodigy.net.mx    for directions.

Regards,
Guy Nichols, RPT
SAMA, INC. Piano Restorations