Falconi & Pearl River

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:52:33 -0400

Thanks for the tip that the website has been redesigned! I assume this
is the result of Ron Berry's talents?
I think that the info that Falcone is no longer being made is "old
information," before Sejung either bought or licensed the trademark
from Mason & Hamlin. The Sejung website still has a section for their
line of "Falcone" pianos.
Patrick Draine