Never Been Tuned

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:17:47 -0400

Oh, you bet! I wasn't kidding when I said "I love it".

Like one client mentioned to me when I told her that I enjoyed tuning =
her long-neglected piano - "oh, okay, I understand - no one enjoys =
cleaning a clean house".

And like Conrad put it:  "$$$$"!

I like little Wurlys. Wurlys are my buddies.   ;-)

Terry Farrell

  I can't speak for anyone elses experiences (and you wouldn't want me =
to), but if there's a spinet that can handle a hefty pitch raise, =
depending on rust, and resemble stability, it's a Wurlitzer Spinet. 2 =
other spinets come to mind as being able to handle this hefty a torque =
change..but again, this is based on my experience.

  Terry, be happy it's a Wurlitzer..it could be worse.

  -Phil Bondi(Fl)