What to do for sore wrists and arms.

Vinny Samarco vinsam@direcway.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:28:55 -0700

Hi everyone,
I am relatively new in to piano tuning world, but have as much work as I can
handle right now.
I find, that after three pianos, I have an extremely sore wrist and arm.
I'm sure after all these years, you must have built up for such things.
However I'm interested in know if you can do anything about it?  or can I
build up to it?  Yesterday, I had three pianos, each with extremely tight
pins.  About the only thing that seems to help is Adville afterwards, but I
hate to depend on it.

        Thanks for any thoughts on this.

        Vinny Samarco