What to do for sore wrists and arms.

selahpiano@bellsouth.net selahpiano@bellsouth.net
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:08:04 -0400 (EDT)

Vinny,
I had that problem several years ago.  I used a wrist brace (that went
from hand almost to elbow) for about two weeks and the wrist problem
cleared up.  I haven't needed it since.  You may have just 'sprained' it
a little and the toils of tuning will not help it heal.  Brace it up for
sure.
A little muscle building, improving your technic and staying relaxed at
the piano will help this become a thing of the past.  In the mean time,
wear a brace!

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA