What to do for sore wrists and arms.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:51:35 -0400

Up until a year or so ago I was battling tendonitis and a couple of other
pulled this and that in my tuning arm. A pitch raise on a piano with tight
pins would really set it off - it got to the point where I was walking away
from S&S & Baldwin uprights. And then I bought, and started using, an impact
tuning lever. I still use my fancy Renner tuning lever for all tuning, but
for pitch raises on tight pianos, I use the impact lever. No more pain.

Terry Farrell