Grand opening of David Andersens Private showroom Los Angeles

Ernie pianolist@egolnik.dyndns.org
Mon, 2 May 2005 18:17:55 -0400

=20
(Here's the text)

 David Andersen's "Atelier"

Greetings, friends---

This classy new upscale private showroom in  Los Angeles is David
Andersen's dream in the making. David is displaying the work of his &
Steve Bellieu's restorations, as well as my  own.

Please open the  attachment to check out the  details...

We  strive to offer some of the finest examples of custom-restored
pianos available anywhere. =20
  Our pianos  feature custom soundboard work,
custom refinishing, and custom-balanced actions, pedals, and damper
systems, and many other new & innovative features and protocols.=20
   The enthusiasm & support of our clients has been rewarding & =
encouraging.

Come & play.

Currently we are displaying my  restored 1928 Steinway "D" in satin =
ebony,
 A 1950 Mason & Hamlin Model "AA" in polished mahagony, and
David and Steve's restored Mason &  Hamlin "CC" concert grand.

These pianos wlll be heard in concert on  May 29th in LA,at the Atelier.
Again, please see the attachment for details.

David's Atelier is open by appointment only. It is located in a
beautiful garden setting; very private &  inviting.

"Atelier" means a workshop or  studio used especially by artisans.

We also have 2 Steinway  & Sons Model "A" (6'4") in process. These rare
and sought-after models will be in polished mahogany.  Both will have =
new
soundboards,custom-balanced actions & back actions....the "works." David
and Steve are
readying a pre-war Hamburg Steinway "B".
David, Steve & I have collaborated on many projects & we are very =
pleased
to offer them for sale to discriminating clients.  For  questions or
appointments e-mail David or me.

    Sincerely,
    Dale S. Erwin   --------R.P.T.

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker  Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt Steinway , Mason  &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano

=20
 (the attachment)

>From the desk of David Andersen

APRIL 24, 2005

Dear folks---

I want to tell you about something.

I=92m really, really excited...

Six hands---three blazing, elementally melodic jazz artists:

Gerald Clayton

Tamir Hendelman

Bill Cunliffe

The first two names, heralded, now, as =93the=94 up-and-coming young

players in LA, and maybe the country. The third, a jazz piano master

player, composer and arranger.

These gifted artists are playing a crucial role in helping me to

realize a dream I=92ve had for many years: to have a place where

artists can come and play the most beautiful, musical pianos in

an atmosphere of support and respect, and have the pianos be

for sale to my friends, colleagues, and acquaintances, and their

friends; not to the public at large, and not to people I wouldn=92t

have in my house with pleasure.

A very exclusive space, full of music, serious craft, and serious
celebration.

So---now it=92s a reality. The alliance of artisans that work with me, =
my team

and I, have worked hard to bring to fruition something that=92s felt =
right to
us

for a long time: the grand opening of our own place, our own world of

pianos...

The Atelier of David Andersen Pianos presents:

6 HANDS IN THE GARDEN

A 2-PIANO CONCERT

FEATURING

GERALD CLAYTON

TAMIR HENDELMAN

BILL CUNLIFFE

SUNDAY M AY 29, 2005 2:00PM

AT THE

L.A. ATELIER

3587 OCEAN VIEW AVENUE

LOS ANGELES 90066

$30.00 INCLUDES FOOD, BEER, AND WINE

ALL REVENUE GOES TO THE ARTISTS.

RSVP AT ONCE

JENIKA 310-457-5604

OR

HIT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

BE SURE TO SAY HOW MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY

YOU=92LL RECEIVE DETAILED INFO WHEN YOU RSVP

------ End of Forwarded Message