Grand opening . . now PDF

Jim jim@pianoguy.com
Mon, 2 May 2005 23:06:28 -0400

cause I'm an idiot, and didn't read your post very well . . .  I guess =
it was terry that was having the difficulty opening things . . . sorry . =
. . I'll just slink back into my snowbank !! . . .sshheeessh . .  i'm =
sooo embarrassed !
ps It DID actually snow here today !70 miles north of Toronto !

Jim Kinnear
"A man is about as big as the things that make him angry." -- Winston =
Churchill
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Grand opening . . now PDF

  Jim,=20

  I'm curious. Why are you sending this to me? I have Adobe.

  Avery=20

  At 06:30 PM 5/2/05, you wrote:

    Avery
    =20
    Adobe ( a software company ) makes an industry standard program =
called Acrobat that converts documents, pictures, etc that are in any =
format from any other program to a special file with an extension seen =
as ( .pdf )  .
    =20
    Adobe also makes a reader program called, intrestingly, Acrobat =
Reader, that you can download and install on your computer for FREE   Go =
and get this program, here . . . =
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html   and you will be =
able to forever onward read pdf's . .=20
    I have attached a pdf to demonstrate this neat system . . it was =
made in CorelDRAW12, which you probably dont have, but you will be able =
to see it when you open it !!
    =20
    regards
    Jim Kinnear