Idea for a hands-on class

Brad Smith staff@smithpiano.com
Tue, 3 May 2005 05:03:00 -0400

Hi Phil,
You have my vote!
Any excuse to come down to FL for a break from New England.
If you do a 'refinishing' section, I would love to get more help with
furniture 'touch-ups'.
I just took the 3-day Mohawk class on touch-up, and it was GREAT!   I would
recommend it to anyone.
The teacher was Greg Williams, from Mohawk, and he mentioned having done
some training for PTG in the past.
Keep us posted on your coffee discussions.

Best regards,

Brad Smith, RPT
www.smithpiano.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bondi [mailto:phil@philbondi.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 6:34 AM
To: Newtonville
Subject: Idea for a hands-on class

Hello all.

While having coffee this morning, Ruth and I were discussing the
possibility of this area hosting a Regional Conference. There's a Hyatt
right down the street from here..

Anyway, I was saying that the possibility of having enough pianos on
hand from the local dealerships might be a problem..but then there's the
possibility of getting pianos from Ft.Lauderdale/Miami, etc. - Ruth
mentioned that I have pianos in my shop I could send to this convention,
which got me laughing, and gave me an idea for a class:

Hands-On FOR Phil Bondi

-I would supply the pianos, parts and tools for a 4-day re-whatever.
-There would be a Action team, a re-stringing team, and a re-finishing
team..

I kinda like this idea!

-Phil Bondi(Fl)