The Big, Dead Hall (the happy ending)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 3 May 2005 10:45:11 EDT

Barbara
     Congratulations.!!!!!!!!!! It feels good to be the  Hero doesn't it?
  You have indeed learned a very valuable lesson. I always remember  that
working on Ds (in large halls) is always a different kind of animal &  once you
have one success like you are describing you will never forget it &  it helps
you build experience to apply to the next difficult situations. You  also know
how a good D really sounds. Even with hose terrible lacquered hammers.  grin,
Just kidding. I like the way they sound when they are right. I'm just  ribbing
my friend Andre. It made me feel good to read your evolutionary  journey.
   Regards
   Dale Erwin