CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Tue, 3 May 2005 19:40:09 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C55017.EE551370
Give us a break.  We already subsidized those Enron guys. =20
=20
David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Roger Jolly
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:35 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS
=20

Hi Dale ,
                 I vote that we charge plus 10% exchange for rich
Californian's ;-)  =20
Roger, Jolly as usual.

At 05:44 PM 5/3/2005, you wrote:

=20
  Jurgen
   Cresendos & candenzas & a multitude of rounds of forte & hardy
congratulations.
   We need the high end stuff. Can I get a discount yet . grin.
  What will be the price in US $ for the punchings?
  =20
   Dale

Official Notice:
=20
=20
                      =20
[]
=20
=20
=20
The front rail punchings formerly known as "the firm, white,
conical, tone-enhancing front rail punching by=20
=20
Andr=E9 Oorebeek from Holland" finally have a name:
=20
=20
CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS
=20
=20
In the not-too-distant future, there will be other products sold
exclusively
=20
through my business under the "CRESCENDO" name.  It is
too early to
=20
reveal any details, except to say that they all will have several
=20
things in common:
=20
=20
They will all be new products,
=20
=20
They will all be of the highest quality,
=20
=20
They will all enhance your piano's performance.
=20
=20
Stay tuned (and regulated)
=20