reminders

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 04 May 2005 14:30:59 -0400

Ric, I've gone from phone call reminders(rip) to postcard
reminders(better) to email reminders(best).

Next I'm going to telepathically tell people when I'll be ringing their
doorbell.

Seriously, whatever works for me won't work for the next guy..like Dave
Stahl..booking 6 months in advance is something I wouldn't do..why?
because it would make me sit by the phone and call and remind people
that they have an appointment on such and such a date. That may work for
the medical profession, but until piano service gets into the same
league as medical appointments, I'll stick with postcards and email.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)