White Key Widths

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 05 May 2005 16:00:01 -0500

Alan,

I guess I've had too many Vodkas, but I could use a few less letters! :-)

But you're correct. We have 2 keyboards here made by Kluge from a rebuilders
specs and one original one from New York. The Kluge keyboard is app. 3/8"
wider,
if I remember correctly! But I still don't like the looks of those gaps between
the keys of the older keyboards! JMHO!

Avery