Road Runner

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 5 May 2005 21:47:13 -0400

Hello Avery. I've been on a RR connection for several years now. Quite happy
with it. How does the storage thing affect someone? I've never felt
restricted in any way with anything I've done on the internet. Where is this
storage and what is it for?

Oh yes, and fast it is. Zoooooooooooooooom!

I especially enjoy downloading something from the internet - often it will
predict how long the download will take - must be based on a dail-up
connection - it will say "download time 37 minutes" but within 15 seconds it
is done! Sooooo cooool!

Terry Farrell