No Shows - was: reminders

Brad Smith staff@smithpiano.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 17:32:38 -0400

Sounds like the glass is 3/4 full.
When I was a young tuner, we had to do it all by ear, uphill, both ways.
Just havin' fun with ya!

Best regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
www.smithpiano.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Matthew Todd [mailto:toddpianoworks@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 4:03 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: No Shows - was: reminders

  Well, the truth is, more than 3/4 of the topics currently being posted and
replied to, can just be searched in the archives.

  Matthew

  Barbara Richmond <piano57@flash.net> wrote:
    Ahem.

    Actually, there is quite a bit in the archives about no shows--perhaps
not your legal question, but you will read about a lot of people's
experiences and get some insight.

    Keep it positive, Matthew.  As the saying goes, you can catch more flies
with honey than vinegar......

    Barbara Richmond, RPT